DUBLIN, September 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ‘Global Glucose Biosensors Market – COVID-19 by Type (Electrochemical Biosensors, Optical Biosensors) and End Application (Diagnostic Centers, Home Healthcare, Hospitals) The Cumulative Impact of Viral Disease (COVID-19), Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation – Forecasts for 2023-2030 report has been added. ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The global glucose biosensor market size is estimated to be USD 14.79 billion in 2022 and USD 16.87 billion in 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.55% to reach USD 43.86 billion by 2030. It is expected to reach USD 10,000,000.
For this report, 2018 to 2021 are considered historical years, 2022 is the base year, 2023 is the estimation year, and 2024 to 2030 is the forecast period.
This report highlights the ongoing political and economic uncertainty in Eastern Europe caused by the Russia-Ukraine conflict and its potential impact on the supply-demand balance, pressure on price fluctuations, exports, imports and trade. We are considering the impact. Additionally, the report addresses the impact of high inflation on the global economy and details fiscal policies to measure and mitigate the impact on demand, supply, cash flows, and exchange rates.
Market share analysis provides an insightful view of the current state of a vendor in a particular market area. By comparing vendors’ contributions to overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, companies can better understand their performance and what they’re up against as they compete for market share. Masu.
The analysis also reveals how competitive a given sector is in terms of accumulation, fragmentation advantage, and amalgamation characteristics during the base year period studied.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the global Glucose Biosensors market in order to predict the revenue and analyze trends for each of the following submarkets:
- Based on type, the market is investigated across electrochemical biosensors and optical biosensors. Electrochemical biosensors are projected to gain significant market share during the forecast period.
- Based on end use, the market is studied across diagnostic centers, home healthcare, and hospitals. Hospitals are projected to capture a significant market share during the forecast period.
- The Americas accounted for the largest market share of 38.75% in 2022, followed by Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
This report provides insight into the following guidelines:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the markets served by key players.
- Market Development: Provides detailed information on profitable emerging markets and analyzes their penetration across mature segments of the market.
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments.
- Market Trends: Get a comprehensive understanding of the cumulative impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine conflict, and high inflation.
- Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a thorough assessment of leading companies’ market share, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent status, and manufacturing capabilities.
- Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments.
This report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast for the global glucose biosensor market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impacts of COVID-19 shaping the global Glucose Biosensors market during the forecast period?
- Which products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Glucose Biosensors Market?
- What are the competitive strategic windows of opportunity in the global glucose biosensors market?
- What are the technological trends and regulatory framework in the global glucose biosensor market?
- What is the market share of the key vendors in the global glucose biosensor market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entry into the global glucose biosensor market?
- Diabetes risk rises around the world
- Increasing awareness of blood sugar disorders and early detection of disorders
- Excessive adoption of self-glucose monitoring devices worldwide
- Concerns about accurate and reliable results of glucose biosensor devices
- Favorable government initiatives and investments in the prevention and treatment of glycemic disorders
- Expansion of consumer spending on diabetes treatment
- Coupled with delays in the commercialization of blood glucose monitoring devices, there is a reluctance to use new treatment devices.
|number of pages||181|
|Estimated market value in 2023 (USD)||$16.87 billion|
|Projected market value to 2030 (USD)||$43.86 billion|
|compound annual growth rate||14.5%|
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allyvale Technologies SA
- Bayer AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Biosensors International Group Co., Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dexcom Co., Ltd.
- Dupont de Nemours
- F. Hoffman La Roche Co., Ltd.
- Masimo Co., Ltd.
- Molecular Devices LLC
- Pinnacle Technology Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t5j1ja.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
Global glucose biosensor market
#Global #Glucose #Biosensor #Market #Commercialization #Challenges #Negative #Impact #Impacting #Glucose #Biosensor #Market #lies #ahead