DUBLIN, September 28, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — The “Food Starch Market 2023-2028 by Ingredients, Product Types, End Users and Regions” report has been added. ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The global food starch market size reached USD 24.64 billion in 2022. In the future, the market is expected to reach USD 33.88 billion by 2028, registering a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.22% during 2023-2028.
North America stands as a dominant player in the food starch market, fueled by soaring demand for processed foods, rising health consciousness, and advancements in food processing technology.
Food starches, which are naturally sourced from plants such as corn, wheat, and potatoes, are playing an increasingly important role in the food industry. Its multifunctional properties as a thickener, stabilizer and binder meet the growing demand for ready-to-eat foods, snacks and bakery products. Coupled with the rapid spread of processed and ready-to-eat foods, the versatility of food starch has further emphasized its importance.
Today’s consumers are well-informed and health-conscious. This shift towards healthier dietary choices is driving the market for functional ingredients such as food starches. Additionally, the demand for clean-label, naturally-derived ingredients reflects consumers’ desire to minimize food processing. Therefore, food starches of natural origin are poised to meet this demand.
Another important market trend is the growing preference for gluten-free products. Food starches have emerged as a major replacement for gluten, providing manufacturers with a powerful ingredient solution for gluten-free foods.
The report digs deeper and provides insights into the competitive landscape of the global Food Starch market. This report is a comprehensive guide for stakeholders who want clarity on the present and future of the food starch industry, from market structure to market shares of key players, and from top strategic moves to detailed company profiles. .
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global food starch market fared so far, and how will it behave in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, constraints, and opportunities in the global food starch market?
- What is the impact of each driver, constraint, and opportunity on the global food starch market?
- What are the major regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive food starch market?
- What is the market breakdown based on raw materials?
- Which ingredients are the most attractive in the food starch market?
- What is the market breakdown based on product type?
- Which product type is most attractive in the food starch market?
- What is the market segmentation based on end users?
- Who are the most attractive end users in the food starch market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global food starch market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global food starch market?
|number of pages||148|
|Estimated market value in 2022 (USD)||$24.64 billion|
|Projected market value to 2028 (USD)||$33.88 billion|
|compound annual growth rate||5.5%|
- Agrana Beteiliguns-AG (Agrana Zucker)
- Starke & Furcht Holding AG)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BENEO (Sazucker Group)
- cargill company
- Grain Processing Co., Ltd. (Kent Corporation)
- Ingredion Co., Ltd.
- rocket flail
- Royal Abebe
- Sonish Starch Technology Co., Ltd.
- SPAC Starch Products (India) Private Limited
Key market segmentation:
Insights on ingredients:
Corn accounted for the largest segment, the report said.
Insights on product types:
According to the report, modified starch accounted for the largest market share.
- natural starch
- modified starch
- starch derivatives
End user insights:
According to the report, business-to-business transactions account for the largest segment.
- business to business
- dairy products
- business to consumer
- South Korea
- middle east and africa
For more information about this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gvyp4l.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
Global food starch market
#Global #Food #Starch #Market #Insight #Report #North #America #leads #due #surge #demand #processed #foods #rising #health #consciousness #advances #food #processing #technology